E² Tech4Cities Brokerage event
& Pitching session 2018
during the EU Sustainable Energy Week
Find your next research, technology or financial partner
________ ___________(Deadline 30th of April 2018)
E²Tech4Cities 2018 – Energy & Efficiency Technologies for Cities – is back with a 4th editon of its highly visible brokerage event organized by Enterprise Europe Brussels.
Also this year, the B2B event will be hosted by hub.brussels (former impulse.brussels) at the occasion of the EU Sustainable Energy Week 2018 #EUSEW2018 and the Brussels Exporters day
This Brokerage event is endorsed by the Enterprise Europe Network Sector Groups Intelligent Energy, ICT, Sustainable Construction and Environment.
- Private companies (including Start-ups SMEs and large companies),
- Public authorities and municipalities
- Industry associations
- Universities and research centers
- Investors and Business Angels
What’s in for you as a potential participant?
- Find & meet your next research & technology partner @ E² Tech4Cities Brokerage event
- Take the chance to meet potential investors to develop your project idea
- Pave the way to long-term technological, R&DI collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and research activities, to develop and market sustainable and efficient solutions for cities, in line with your business development strategy
- Participate in the matchmaking event & follow the presentations, workshops, exhibitions held during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) since the brokerage is near the heart of the European District.
In clear, one movement to Brussels, multiple business opportunities!
Focus and main areas topics
- Energy-efficient Buildings and districts
- Smart mobility and logistics
- ICT for cities, Smart cities and communities
- European Research and Innovation opportunities under Horizon 2020
- Energy management & recovery
- Bio-based solution for urban districts
- Smart and healthy living